This website is operated by [Thinkera iBirds Pvt. Ltd.]. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to [Thinkera iBirds Software Services Pvt. Ltd]. [Thinkera iBirds Pvt. Ltd.] offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While service provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the service provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is billed in advance on a plan basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The service provider does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can contact support at myischool.in to know the cancellation procedure.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The service provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the web site (My Digital School) or the Service itself.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client due to the fact that the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider’s sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
- Technical support is available via email.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (incl. loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation with the Service, including:
- damage resulting from any changes which the Service Provider may make to the Service;
- damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client’s Content;
- damage resulting from the Client’s failure to provide the Service Provider with accurate account information;
- Damage resulting from the Client’s failure to keep the Client’s password or the details of the Client’s Account secure and confidential.
- Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in Ajmer Session court, Rajasthan, India.
- Thinkera is not responsible if client delay the response to queries. Any delayed caused by client will impact the final delivery timeline. So we request our clients for the best cooperation.
- This software is only for services. Source code will never be provided to client at any given point of time.
- Client cannot hire directly or indirectly Thinkera resource/ employees on his direct payroll.
- Clients cannot declare any kind of bonus or benefits to Thinkera resource/ employees.
User Comments, Feedback & Sessions
One is free to send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
- To maintain any comments in confidence
- To pay compensation for any comments or
- To respond to any comments.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com